Sunday, March 21, 2010

KC Clay Guild Tea Bowl National

OK!
I'm going to enter the KC Clay Guild's Tea Bowl National juried show.
This is my first show entry in clay, and I am not really expecting to be accepted, but I do have a secret weapon.
Our good friend Nick Adams has generously agreed to take the photos of my entries!
Since acceptance is dependent largely on these photos (real art only to be sent if you are accepted), this is a pretty major coup for me.
I will need to make something special for him this week in the studio.
Anyway, tomorrow I'll pack up these two tea bowls and send them off to Utah for their photo shoot.
Nick will email the photos to me so I can get this ball rolling. I have to have them in the mail, with my application and fee by April 5th.




No comments:

Post a Comment